iter8 merged with Quindell Plc. in 2013, and now operates as part of Quindell Plc.
At Quindell we understand that privacy is one of the biggest concerns for Internet users. Quindell respects the privacy of every person who visits our Web site or uses our products. We've created this statement to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy and to show the value we place on the information you provide to us.
Who is Quindell?
Quindell Plc. is a market-leading provider of Professional Solutions and Digital Solutions, with a focus on improving road safety. The company has several main areas of business:
- Actions that decrease the incidence and frequency of road accidents. This includes working with insurance customers to improve driving behaviour, and if accidents do occur, use technology to improve the timeliness and accuracy of response
- Solutions to integrate the actions of insurance agents and brokers and insurance carriers. Quindell develops and implements modern, connected agent portals, and provides software to connect independent agents to carrier systems, access third party reports, and integrate with other third party systems, such as real-time rating solutions
- Telematics solutions that connect drivers and their vehicles for tasks as diverse as vehicle diagnostics, efficiency scoring and journey tracking.
Links to other web sites
The Quindell web site contains links to other sites. Quindell is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites, as their policies may differ from our own.
About information you volunteer
In various places on our Web site, we may request information from you. This might include your name, email address, other contact info, and demographic data such as your occupation. We use this information to:
- send you an electronic newsletter, if you've requested it,
- alert you about new products or product updates,
- provide you with information you have requested about the company or about our products,
- collect survey data to improve our products and services,
- notify winners of contests we run periodically,
- send you or a colleague an email you've requested,
- send you an email confirming a subscription or download
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. When you volunteer information that may be shared with our partners, we will ask you explicitly to grant us such permission by opting in on a Web page.
Contests and Surveys
Periodically, we run contests and surveys for our clients. Participation in these is entirely voluntary, and you have a choice whether or not you disclose the requested information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name, email address) and demographic information (age, zip code, and answers to specific questions such as computer use).
We use contact information to notify winners. Other information we collect is aggregated and used by Quindell to improve our offerings.
When you download certain Quindell documents we request your email address so we can send you a confirmation message.
When you subscribe to a Quindell newsletter, we provide simple instructions, in each newsletter, on how you can cancel your subscription.
About Information we collect automatically Technical and Demographic Information
Quindell collects technical and demographic information about you that does not personally identify you. Examples of this type of information include the computer operating system you use, your Internet browser, your domain name and IP address, and the Web pages you view. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We use this information to diagnose problems with our Web site and to better tailor its content to your needs.
- When you download our software, we use a cookie to save the information you enter. If you return to the same page later, we can fill in your email address, so you don't have to re-enter it.
- When we send you an email with a link to a Web page, we use a cookie to automatically enter your email address on a Web page form, so you don't have to type it.
Open rates and clicks
Quindell sends email and tracks the open rates of the HTML version of these messages. This allows us to improve the quality of the messages we send. Quindell cannot track open rates on plain text messages. Quindell may also track clicks on Web site links included in the messages.
Quindell employs the use of transparent images in our messages for tracking purposes. This only tracks open rates of messages that have been deployed by Quindell. Upon opening, messages sent from Quindell will send a notification to our internal reporting services.
How we protect the information you provided
Quindell takes strong precautions to protect the information you provide from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction.
How you can change the information you provided
If you have provided information to Quindell and would like it deleted from our records, or you would like to update information you've given us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting us if you feel you have received unsolicited email
Quindell does not send or condone unsolicited email, or "spam". We send email only to people who have requested information about our products, or have attended industry events in which Quindell participate.
If you feel you've received unsolicited email from iter8 please send a message to email@example.com. We promise to deal with your issue promptly.
155 University Avenue, Suite 600
Toronto, ON, M5H 3B7
Phone: 1 416 364 6306
Fax: 416 364 9681