At iter8 we understand that privacy is one of the biggest concerns for Internet users. iter8 respects the privacy of every person who visits our Web site or uses our products. We've created this statement to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy and to show the value we place on the information you provide to us.
Who is iter8?
iter8 Inc. is a software solutions provider to the Property and Casualty Insurance Industry. The company has four lines of business:
- Agent Portals: iter8 develops and implements modern, connected agent portals
- Agency Connectivity: iter8 provides software to connect independent agents to carrier systems, access third party reports, and integrate with other third party systems, such as real-time rating solutions
- Statistical reporting: statistical reports and regulatory filing data is handled by iter8
- Data Transformation: Data migration, system conversion, ETL processing
Links to other web sites
The iter8 web site contains links to other sites. iter8 is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites, as their policies may differ from our own.
About information you volunteer
In various places on our Web site, we may request information from you. This might include your name, email address, other contact info, and demographic data such as your occupation. We use this information to:
- send you an electronic newsletter, if you've requested it,
- alert you about new products or product updates,
- provide you with information you have requested about the company or about our products,
- collect survey data to improve our products and services,
- notify winners of contests we run periodically,
- send you or a colleague an email you've requested,
- send you an email confirming a subscription or download
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. When you volunteer information that may be shared with our partners, we will ask you explicitly to grant us such permission by opting in on a Web page.
Contests and Surveys
Periodically, we run contests and surveys for our clients. Participation in these is entirely voluntary, and you have a choice whether or not you disclose the requested information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name, email address) and demographic information (age, zip code, and answers to specific questions such as computer use).
We use contact information to notify winners. Other information we collect is aggregated and used by iter8 to improve our offerings.
When you download certain iter8 documents we request your email address so we can send you a confirmation message.
When you subscribe to an iter8 newsletter, we provide simple instructions, in each newsletter, on how you can cancel your subscription.
About Information we collect automatically Technical and Demographic Information
iter8 collects technical and demographic information about you that does not personally identify you. Examples of this type of information include the computer operating system you use, your Internet browser, your domain name and IP address, and the Web pages you view. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We use this information to diagnose problems with our Web site and to better tailor its content to your needs.
- When you download our software, we use a cookie to save the information you enter. If you return to the same page later, we can fill in your email address, so you don't have to re-enter it.
- When we send you an email with a link to a Web page, we use a cookie to automatically enter your email address on a Web page form, so you don't have to type it.
Open rates and clicks
iter8 sends email and tracks the open rates of the HTML version of these messages. This allows us to improve the quality of the messages we send. iter8 cannot track open rates on plain text messages. iter8 may also track clicks on Web site links included in the messages.
iter8 employs the use of transparent images in our messages for tracking purposes. This only tracks open rates of messages that have been deployed by iter8. Upon opening, messages sent from iter8 will send a notification to our internal reporting services.
How we protect the information you provided
iter8 takes strong precautions to protect the information you provide from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction.
How you can change the information you provided
If you have provided information to iter8 and would like it deleted from our records, or you would like to update information you've given us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting us if you feel you have received unsolicited email
iter8 does not send or condone unsolicited email, or "spam". We send email only to people who have requested information about our products, or have attended industry events in which iter8 participate.
If you feel you've received unsolicited email from iter8 please send a message to email@example.com. We promise to deal with your issue promptly.
393 University Avenue, Suite 1811
Toronto, ON, M5G 1E6
Phone: 1 888 999 7107
Fax: 416 364 9681